- Sakina bought a doll for ＄52 and clip for ＄7. She had ＄37 left.
How much did she have at first?
- Some people visited an exhibition.
The entrance fees are priced at ＄2 per child and ＄3 per adult.
A total of ＄201 were collected from the sale of the adults' tickets.
3 times as many children as adults visited the exhibition.
(a) How many adults visited the exhibition?
(b) How much was collected from the sale of the childrens' tickets?
- Hong Tat achieved the following scores in a video game.
Pick out his top 3 scores and arrange them in ascending order.
Marish bought 4 bookmarks and a pen. How much did she pay for her purchase?
- Find the value of 1788 + 141.
- Lily uses 4 tablespoons of sugar for every 6 cups of water to make a bowl of jelly.
(a) How many tablespoons of sugar does Lily need if she uses 18 cups of water to make some jelly?
(b) How many cups of water does Lily need if she uses 10 tablespoons of sugar?
- 336 people boarded 8 buses. There was an equal number of people in each bus. How many people were there in each bus?
- Kathy earns 975 points in a game. She earns 88 points more than Millie. How many points does Millie have?
- Sean and Ahmad have 509 marbles. Sean has 89 marbles fewer than Ahmad. How many marbles does Sean have?
- What is the missing number in the box?
? + 1276 = 1625
- The sum of 1433 and 1254 is ________.
- The product of two numbers is 642. If one of the numbers is 6, what is the other number?
- What is the missing digit in the box?
9 9 3 8
- 6 ? 2 6
3 5 1 2
- Matthew had some marbles at first.
After he gave his brother 90 marbles and his three friends 80 marbles each, he still had 150 marbles left.
How many marbles did Matthew have at first?
- Write in figures.
| Eight thousand and fifteen |
- A machine is able to fill 160 bottles of drinks in a minute. How many bottles of drinks can 10 such machines fill in a minute?
- A fruiterer has 18 boxes of mangoes. Each box contains 40 mangoes. He repacks all the mangoes into bags of 5. How many bags of mangos will he get?
- Meimei has ＄4.99 at first. Her mother gives her some more coins as shown below:
How much does Meimei have now?
- A school library has 2367 English books and 1277 Chinese books. How many English and Chinese books are there in the library?
- The difference between two numbers is 47. One of the numbers is 138. What is the sum of these two numbers?
- Clarence had ＄98.70. He spent ＄39.50. How much had he left?
- Mr Brown travelled 467 km at first. He travelled another 199 km before he reached his destination. How far did he travel altogether?
- 5032 is 240 more than ________.
- Using all the digits given below, from the largest and smallest 3-digit numbers. Find the sum of these 2 numbers.
- When I divide a number by 8, the quotient is 211. What is this number?
- Carol bought two cups of tea for 55 cents each. She gave the cashier ＄5. How much change would she get?
- Alice made 1899 cookies to sell at the funfair. She managed to sell 1172 cookies. How many cookies has she left?
- Multiply 212 by 9.
In your answer, which digit is in the tens place?
- Express ＄22.95 in cents.
- Find the product of 710 and 8.