- A school library has 2367 English books and 1277 Chinese books. How many English and Chinese books are there in the library?
- Alice made 1899 cookies to sell at the funfair. She managed to sell 1172 cookies. How many cookies has she left?
- Find the value of 1788 + 141.
- Some people visited an exhibition.
The entrance fees are priced at ＄2 per child and ＄3 per adult.
A total of ＄201 were collected from the sale of the adults' tickets.
3 times as many children as adults visited the exhibition.
(a) How many adults visited the exhibition?
(b) How much was collected from the sale of the childrens' tickets?
- Lily uses 4 tablespoons of sugar for every 6 cups of water to make a bowl of jelly.
(a) How many tablespoons of sugar does Lily need if she uses 18 cups of water to make some jelly?
(b) How many cups of water does Lily need if she uses 10 tablespoons of sugar?
- Stall A sold 2220 magazines in a week. Stall B sold 1109 magazines in the same week. How many more magazines were sold by Stall A than Stall B in that week?
- A total of 4500 movie tickets were sold in three days.
783 more tickets were sold on the first day than on the second day.
The same number of tickets were sold on the second and the third day.
How many tickets were sold on the first day?
- Meimei has ＄4.99 at first. Her mother gives her some more coins as shown below:
How much does Meimei have now?
- What is the value of A?
A ÷ 7 = 407 R 4.
- What is the missing digit in the box?
9 9 3 8
- 6 ? 2 6
3 5 1 2
- Sakina bought a doll for ＄52 and clip for ＄7. She had ＄37 left.
How much did she have at first?
- Carol bought two cups of tea for 55 cents each. She gave the cashier ＄5. How much change would she get?
- A fruiterer has 18 boxes of mangoes. Each box contains 40 mangoes. He repacks all the mangoes into bags of 5. How many bags of mangos will he get?
- Maggie bought 3 packets of milk and 6 hotdog buns for her family.
Each packet of milk cost 85c.
The hotdog buns were on offer at 3 for ＄6.50.
(a) What is the cost of 3 packets of milk,
(b) How much did she pay altogether?
- Mr Lim sold 134 packets of oranges on Saterday. He sold 12 packets fewer on Sunday than on Saturday. Each packet contained 4 oranges. How many oranges did he sell on Sunday?
- When I divide a number by 8, the quotient is 211. What is this number?
- Hong Tat achieved the following scores in a video game.
Pick out his top 3 scores and arrange them in ascending order.
- 5 thousands, 17 hundreds, 7 tens is the same as ___________________.
- In 4398, the digit 3 has a value of ________.
- The sum of 1433 and 1254 is ________.
- Multiply 212 by 9.
In your answer, which digit is in the tens place?
Marish bought 4 bookmarks and a pen. How much did she pay for her purchase?
- Find the product of 710 and 8.
- What is the missing number in the box?
? + 1276 = 1625
- Using all the digits given below, form the largest four-digit odd number.
- Find the missing number in the box.BR>
375 x 6 = 10 x ?
- Write in figures.
| Eight thousand and fifteen |
- ＄16.50 - ＄5.68 = ______.
- 336 people boarded 8 buses. There was an equal number of people in each bus. How many people were there in each bus?
- Eliza has 1278 beads. She has 237 fewer beads than Susan. How many beads do the two girls have?