- A factory worker sews 7 buttons on each shirt. How many buttons will he have to sew for 245 such shirts?
- When I divide a number by 8, the quotient is 211. What is this number?
- Kathy earns 975 points in a game. She earns 88 points more than Millie. How many points does Millie have?
- Find the product of 710 and 8.
- Find the missing number in the box.BR>
375 x 6 = 10 x ?
- Hong Tat achieved the following scores in a video game.
Pick out his top 3 scores and arrange them in ascending order.
- Lily uses 4 tablespoons of sugar for every 6 cups of water to make a bowl of jelly.
(a) How many tablespoons of sugar does Lily need if she uses 18 cups of water to make some jelly?
(b) How many cups of water does Lily need if she uses 10 tablespoons of sugar?
- Eliza has 1278 beads. She has 237 fewer beads than Susan. How many beads do the two girls have?
Marish bought 4 bookmarks and a pen. How much did she pay for her purchase?
- A school library has 2367 English books and 1277 Chinese books. How many English and Chinese books are there in the library?
- In 4398, the digit 3 has a value of ________.
- The difference between 6909 and 2405 is ______.
- What is the value of A?
A ÷ 7 = 407 R 4.
- The product of two numbers is 642. If one of the numbers is 6, what is the other number?
- Find the value of 1788 + 141.
- Using all the digits given below, form the largest four-digit odd number.
- 5032 is 240 more than ________.
- 5 thousands, 17 hundreds, 7 tens is the same as ___________________.
- Sakina bought a doll for ＄52 and clip for ＄7. She had ＄37 left.
How much did she have at first?
- Mr Brown travelled 467 km at first. He travelled another 199 km before he reached his destination. How far did he travel altogether?
- Mrs Wong baked 407 pineapple tarts. She put them equally into 9 containers and found that she had a few left. How many pineapple tarts were left?
- What is the missing number in the box?
? + 1276 = 1625
- ＄16.50 - ＄5.68 = ______.
- Meimei has ＄4.99 at first. Her mother gives her some more coins as shown below:
How much does Meimei have now?
- The difference between two numbers is 47. One of the numbers is 138. What is the sum of these two numbers?
- Using all the digits given below, from the largest and smallest 3-digit numbers. Find the sum of these 2 numbers.
- Sean and Ahmad have 509 marbles. Sean has 89 marbles fewer than Ahmad. How many marbles does Sean have?
- 336 people boarded 8 buses. There was an equal number of people in each bus. How many people were there in each bus?
- The sum of 1433 and 1254 is ________.
- Stall A sold 2220 magazines in a week. Stall B sold 1109 magazines in the same week. How many more magazines were sold by Stall A than Stall B in that week?