- The product of two numbers is 642. If one of the numbers is 6, what is the other number?
- Matthew had some marbles at first.
After he gave his brother 90 marbles and his three friends 80 marbles each, he still had 150 marbles left.
How many marbles did Matthew have at first?
- Lily uses 4 tablespoons of sugar for every 6 cups of water to make a bowl of jelly.
(a) How many tablespoons of sugar does Lily need if she uses 18 cups of water to make some jelly?
(b) How many cups of water does Lily need if she uses 10 tablespoons of sugar?
- A factory worker sews 7 buttons on each shirt. How many buttons will he have to sew for 245 such shirts?
- Some people visited an exhibition.
The entrance fees are priced at ＄2 per child and ＄3 per adult.
A total of ＄201 were collected from the sale of the adults' tickets.
3 times as many children as adults visited the exhibition.
(a) How many adults visited the exhibition?
(b) How much was collected from the sale of the childrens' tickets?
- 5 thousands, 17 hundreds, 7 tens is the same as ___________________.
- Find the value of 1788 + 141.
- Sakina bought a doll for ＄52 and clip for ＄7. She had ＄37 left.
How much did she have at first?
- Hong Tat achieved the following scores in a video game.
Pick out his top 3 scores and arrange them in ascending order.
- Alice made 1899 cookies to sell at the funfair. She managed to sell 1172 cookies. How many cookies has she left?
- Stall A sold 2220 magazines in a week. Stall B sold 1109 magazines in the same week. How many more magazines were sold by Stall A than Stall B in that week?
- The difference between 6909 and 2405 is ______.
- Mr Lim sold 134 packets of oranges on Saterday. He sold 12 packets fewer on Sunday than on Saturday. Each packet contained 4 oranges. How many oranges did he sell on Sunday?
- A school library has 2367 English books and 1277 Chinese books. How many English and Chinese books are there in the library?
- Kathy earns 975 points in a game. She earns 88 points more than Millie. How many points does Millie have?
- Eliza has 1278 beads. She has 237 fewer beads than Susan. How many beads do the two girls have?
- Carol bought two cups of tea for 55 cents each. She gave the cashier ＄5. How much change would she get?
- 5032 is 240 more than ________.
- Find the missing number in the box.BR>
375 x 6 = 10 x ?
- Express ＄22.95 in cents.
- What is the value of A?
A ÷ 7 = 407 R 4.
- Using all the digits given below, from the largest and smallest 3-digit numbers. Find the sum of these 2 numbers.
- Meimei has ＄4.99 at first. Her mother gives her some more coins as shown below:
How much does Meimei have now?
- Write in figures.
| Eight thousand and fifteen |
- 336 people boarded 8 buses. There was an equal number of people in each bus. How many people were there in each bus?
- A total of 4500 movie tickets were sold in three days.
783 more tickets were sold on the first day than on the second day.
The same number of tickets were sold on the second and the third day.
How many tickets were sold on the first day?
- What is the missing digit in the box?
9 9 3 8
- 6 ? 2 6
3 5 1 2
- Mrs Wong baked 407 pineapple tarts. She put them equally into 9 containers and found that she had a few left. How many pineapple tarts were left?
- Mr Brown travelled 467 km at first. He travelled another 199 km before he reached his destination. How far did he travel altogether?
- Clarence had ＄98.70. He spent ＄39.50. How much had he left?